Sunday, May 11, 2014

I'M SO, SO IN LOVE WITH YOU

The joy
The incredible feeling
I have deep inside,
Although my heart
Is often torn apart
Its something
I just can't hide,
I'm so,
So in love with you.
When I think of you
I smile
Lit up like the golden mile,
That style
You tie the strings
You beguile,
Its true
I'm so,
So in love with you.
I tingle
When I see you,
A beautiful sight
My heart takes flight,
Gliding over clouds
And parting the shrouds
It's obvious
Joyous,
I'm so,
I'm so in love with you.
I hear you
The birdsong in your voice,
I've no choice
But to love you.
So when I'm blue
I call your name
You're to blame
Why
I'm so,
So in love with you.
Is it clear?
I want you
I need you to be here,
Your eyes
Bejewelled fireflies
Show true love,
Blessed from above
I just want you to know
You make my heart glow.
Angel
I'm so
I'm so in love with you.

Phil Hall  May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment