Sunday, September 21, 2014

FOOKY NEL

I once knew a girl
They called her Fooky Nel,
Was that her real name?
I really couldn't tell.
She'd wear tiny T shirts
And shorts as short can be,
Bouncing and jiggling like jelly
As she sexily walked past me.
My eyes were laser guided
Following each and every curve,
Cars honked their horns in unison
She even made some swerve.
She left nothing to imagination
Her goods were fully on display,
I'm sure even the local priest
Would pray to have his wicked way.
She bent down in the supermarket
Causing gasps in the dairy aisle,
Her tiny shorts were so indiscreet
I'm sure her lips did smile!!
Its then I found out her name
As the admiring ranks did swell,
Because her gasping, sweating admirers
All called out "FOOKY  NEL!!!!"
Phil Hall  September 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment