Thursday, July 4, 2013

THE USE OF TIME

THE USE OF TIME


England 4th July 2013 07:55 precisely
The date and time already consigned to history,
As my typing is really slow
And my fingers can’t hit the keys
As fast as my mind can go,
It’s already 07:56.
So a minute of my life has past
But I’ve made an impression upon the world,
The words I’ve written are now set in cyber stone
With their place firmly rooted in my past,
What will you do with your minutes?
Take a look around you and mark the moment,
You will take a couple of minutes out of your life
To read this and I am thankful to you,
So, mark the time and set the clock in your mind
Then cherish the use of time.
Take in the scent of your favourite flower
Or write a piece just like mine,
Open the window and breathe in the air
Take a sip of your favourite wine.
Enjoy a moment to listen to the birds sing
Call a loved one and shower them with love,
Help your neighbour as they struggle with their bags
Or pray for peace to the one up above.
You could bake a cake for the family
Even donate some money to the poor,
This moment is just a fleeting passage in your life
We don’t know if we’ll have many more.
If everyone used the chance they have
And responded to the words of this rhyme,
Then maybe we’d all enjoy a better world to live in
By making the best use of our time.

Phil Hall  July 2013




2 comments:

  1. i like it you are so beautiful and thats why i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my knight you are so true. i feel it in the air i know we are in the last days of this system. i am trying to be present in every moment and live and love completely damn the concequences. Jehovah God has set a time no one knows but it will be soon i crave to live through to the beginning of the new world. i need it. to make -up for the horrible life i led earlier in this life. thank you my knight. xxxx

    ReplyDelete