Monday, July 1, 2013

JUST LIKE YOU

JUST LIKE YOU

Today I’m going to be
Just like you
Doing the annoying things
That you all do,
Shall I illegally park
In a disabled space?
Slam a shop door
In a woman's face?
Maybe I’ll read your phone text
Check on your private mail,
Then I’ll drive like an idiot
Close to another cars tail.
 I could shout and swear
In a nice country pub
And I won’t clean the bath
After soaking in the tub.
I’ll ignore you in the market.
If all your groceries drop,
Especially after barging past you
On the way into the shop,
When it comes to a special present
I’ll just buy you socks
And I will never
Put money in a charity box.
I’ll answer my phone
In the cinema show,
And I’ll stop all the traffic
When the lights say go.
I’ll hang on street corners
And graffiti on the wall,
I’ll bully little children
And steal their bike and ball.
I’ll go into somebody’s house
And take what isn’t mine,
I’ll even steal from my mother’s purse
And pretend that all is fine.
I won’t tidy the garden
I will not cut the grass,
So just like all the rest of you
Today I’ll be an Ass.

Phil Hall  July 2013





5 comments:

  1. awsome!! i cant stop smilling... i am an ass too thats why i laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely no ass! And I seem to call other people out on being an ass! Way too many asses in the entire world and not enough changers. Takes one decent act to catapult decent humanity! Enjoyed your English sense of humor yet again

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for identifying the asses of the world. i laughed mine of thinking that they will agree with every thing you say nor recognizing it is about them. great job. my knight XXX i put up a new photo for you. lol hope you like one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for pointing those out there! And you've caught me LMAO!

    ReplyDelete