Sunday, June 30, 2013

COWARD

COWARD


The Jay is a cowardly bird
Hiding away, skulking
But, with striking plumage,
He takes when he wants
And hurts without feeling
He is just
A rapist and a coward.

Treat her badly
You make me sick,
You think its love
You must be thick,
Flash car
Yeah, thought so
Small dick
You really are a coward.

You’ll lose her
How sad
You want her back
You must be mad,
I’m coming for you
And I’ll hurt you bad
You low life, rapist coward.

But you’ll soon forget
Find another lay,
Some poor sucker
To be a captive of the Jay
Well believe me
I’ll have my day
And mark you rapist coward.

Phil Hall  June 2013





2 comments:

  1. my hero knight.!!!! i love your passoin and the way you love women we all feel like we are your favorite every single one of us. you are the kind of man i should have prepared myself for instead of always trying to help a 'man' achieve his potential to my detriment. i think i have him now even if he is a baby man. he puts me first. if it had not been for you i would not have recognized him for who he really is ans what he stands for. thank you my knight xxx

    ReplyDelete