Monday, June 3, 2013

SEARCHING

SEARCHING


On mountains steep
In oceans deep,
For your love
My search will keep,
Me
Down in rainbow filtered vale
On meandering slopes of tousled dale,
For your heart
My search can’t fail.
You
Are somewhere across patterned sky
With soaring eagles up on high,
For just one kiss
My search can’t die.
We
Shall walk lonely golden shores
Love as strong as granite tors,
For we are one
And
Etched in time,
Our time is scored
This love
Undying, unwavering
Pure love
 We swore.

Phil Hall  June 2013





2 comments:

  1. i would to have a love like this. i have been looking for this my while life. i have not lost hope. it still beats strongly in my heart,the longon forever this elusive love. maybe i can find it in paradise. i hope it hasn't passed my by. i have wanted a great love all my life. here's to hope. i love the poem and i love you my great friend.XXX

    ReplyDelete