Friday, April 4, 2014

BENEATH THE FALL

I've written about
Nature
And comedy too,
I've penned
Historical
And educated you.
Rhymes about
Love
And how it was found,
Prose created
For the worlds beauty
On view all around.
My feelings typed
Telling
Of birds in flight,
And the build up
Of tension
When warriors fight.
I've waxed lyrical
Regarding a threesome
With chocs in my bed,
Also described
My world
From A to Z.
There's been poems
About a frog
And a flea that talk,
With an invitation also
To stroll on cliffs
And a country walk.
How many times
Have I written
About age?
Sharing a woman's pain
About abuse
Being locked in a cage.
I've teased
The reader
Describing fantasy sex,
Even been chased
In a dream
By Tyranosaurus Rex!
But for all that
I've written
It means bugger all,
When I see
The comments about
A bloody waterfall!!

Phil Hall  April 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment