Sunday, October 27, 2013

IDIOTS

The world is full of idiots
Wankers, arseholes and twats,
Also, dickheads and fuckwits
And countless stupid prats.
Let me put meat on the bones
And substantiate what I've to say,
It's about when I get in my car
All the above come out to play.
Foglights when it's clear
Full beams dazzling my eyes
And the boy racer who cut me up
Well, I hope that bastard dies.
The ones who pull out of junctions
And make you swerve or brake,
To them who never indicate
And bikers who undertake.
The ones who sit in the outside lane
The tossers who use their phone,
The ones who're too close behind
They really make me moan.
Queue jumpers on motorways
Off roaders with bull nose bars
Why do so many people become an idiot
The moment they get in their cars?.
Phil Hall  October 2013

1 comment:

  1. Oh Phil...lol. Check this one out http://monicarenata.blogspot.com/2013/08/on-road.html

    ReplyDelete