Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FAITH

FAITH

Eyes may be the windows to the soul, but words (through poetry) are the pathway to the heart.
PH -2011

Find me, please find me,
When you do, show me where I am.
Hold me, please hold me,
Just hold me when you can.
Love me, please love me,
So I can shake off the pain.
But, love me for me please,
Never for your own gain.
Help me, please help me, I need to understand.
I pray each day for inner peace
And to know what God has planned.


Phil Hall    March 2013


Copyright Philthepoet@blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. Wonderfully crafted dedication to a friend! Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find me, please find me,
    When you do, show me where I am.

    Favorite line, straight to the point poetry... feeling this. bzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read her work all the time and share a lot of it. i am so glad she was a help to you. she seems to be a lovely person and this poem fits. it is also one of your best pieces.








    ReplyDelete