Friday, March 15, 2013

SOMEWHERE


SOMEWHERE

Somewhere in my eyes
There’s a place for you.
The things you say, the things you do.

Somewhere in my muscles
There’s a place for my labours.
To earn for my family, without any favours.

Somewhere in my mind
There’s a place for my love.
Family, friends and God up above.

Somewhere in my soul
There’s a place for the lord.
His faith given to me, through my umbilical cord.

Somewhere in my spirit
There’s a place to find me.
You’ll discover all you need in my poetry.

Somewhere in my life
There’s a place for you all.
You’ll find me near if ever you call.

Phil Hall   March 2013

1 comment:

  1. dont leave me yet. i am not ready to let you go. you touch my soul with your words. public and private. God bless you greatly for what you have done for me. he showed me the way to you and your friendship. i adore you. your words transport and excite me. i read them over again when i need a trip or laugh or fantasy. i will always call.

    ReplyDelete