Monday, August 5, 2013

BLOOD SAILS AGAIN

Years have past since I had the dream
Of sailing the seas and stealing the cream,
A life of plunder, murder and excess
And of course the love of a Bajan princess.

Captain Blood am I, carrying a letter of marque
I've defeated frigates, galleons, corvettes and barques,
The most feared pirate the oceans has seen
And I'd heard my love had become  A Queen.

She stirred this blood with her dark, delicious eyes
My princess with her muscular thighs,
The thrill as she knelt before my rampant sword
I remember her seductive smile, the kissed reward.

I'll navigate the oceans to find her exotic island,
Where we'll love again on the powdery white sand,
I Will temper my wandering soul and hang up my blade
My treasure chest to her coffers, my debt is paid.

My Bajan Queen far across the sea
The bloodlust I feel will always be,
The dream of the love, your sweet body and the rum
The yearning for my princess, I'll definitely come.

Phil Hall  August 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment