Monday, May 13, 2013

THREESOME


THREESOME

My girlfriend promised me a threesome
And she didn’t let me down,
She’s an adventurous type
She didn’t scowl or frown.

It was when I got home one night,
The bedroom light was on,
My girlfriend wasn’t even there
I wondered where she’d gone.

I wasn’t alone though
 Two of them there lay,
Two lovely, sweet young things
For me to have my wicked way.

One was dark and sultry
The other so soft and white,
Both looked so terribly tempting
They were a devilish sight.

Which one would I start with?
They both looked gorgeous to me.
So first I teased the white one,
She was sweet and really creamy.

The dark one was much firmer
She was a tough nut to crack,
But I licked and sucked and suddenly
Her sweet juice came flooding back.

I was spent I’d had my fill
I’d gorged like a hungry fox,
But chocolates really fill me up,
So I popped the lid back on the box.

(Be honest... You all wanted a naughty outcome)

Phil Hall  May 2013


3 comments:

  1. I think this is how most girls feel when eating a box of chocolates. Nice misleading ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. er what was one supposed to think? Lol A really naughty one! :-)

    ReplyDelete